Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said there may be more slack in the economy than the bank estimated in February.
With little economic data to move the markets yesterday, the main focus was increasing fears about emerging markets. Tensions in Ukraine continue increase as German Chancellor Merkel reported called Russian actions in Crimea an annexation and said Ru...
Swiss industrial production grew at a slower pace in the fourth quarter of 2013, in contrast to expectations for improvement, data from the Federal Statistical Office showed Tuesday.
Market Review - 11/03/2014 21:12GMT
U.S. dollar retreats versus Japanese yen on renewed risk aversion
U.S. dollar remained little changed against the euro and British pound on Tuesday and moved sideways versus the yen in light trade after the Ban...
Portugal's economic growth accelerated more than e...
Capital Markets are stuck between geo-political te...
Greece's economy contracted less-than-estimated in...
Forex News and Events:
The Kiwi-complex is in deman...
Hungary's consumer prices rose less than expected ...
The price of the front-month contract on Bren...
The headwinds encountered in many global labor mar...
Daily Forex News
- thai cenbank: rate cut not seen affecting baht, capital movements much
- turkey's lira weakens to above 2.25 against dollar on domestic political worries, global market weakness
- south korean won closes onshore trade at 1,070.4 per dollar vs 1,065.1 at previous close
- poland's trade surplus at 176 mln euro in january - statistics office
- teranet house price index shows canadian home prices rose 0.3 pct in feb from jan; up 5.0 pct year-on-year
- india's february consumer price-based food inflation 8.57 pct y/y vs 9.90 pct in january - govt
With little economic data to move the markets yesterday, the main focus was increasing fears about emerging markets. Tensions in Ukraine continue increase as German Chancellor Merkel reported called Russian actions in Crimea an annexation and said Russia must switch course in the region by next week...
World Interest Rates
|Central Banks||Interest Rates||Next Meeting|